Rapid Response” BactroKart with State-of-the-Art
“No Touch” Infection Control Technology
Based on interviews and brainstorming sessions with several environmental specialists, infection control specialists and janitorial service managers, Bactronix has incorporated their revolutionary no touch infection control technology into a light weight, portable cart, called BactroKart model RRB-1500. The RRB-1500 is ideal for health facilities, hospitals, schools, surgery centers, fitness centers and hotels where high level disinfecting for large and small areas is crucial.
The Bactronizing™ Process
Due to a high number of requests, Bactronix has developed a Hospital Grade, non-toxic, Nanotechnology, disinfecting process that is particularly geared toward “in-house” disinfecting at schools, care facilities and hospitals. This process, called Bactronizing, is economically designed but provides 24/7 in-house service to test and treat on demand.
- Altra mobile and lightweight (130 lbs.)
- Ergononic diminsions of 19.25" wide x 38" highx 43" long (excl. handle bar)
- Powder coated satin finish (sky gray 38/70048 aluminum grade 5052)
- 25 ft. cable with automatic wind up
- 15 ft. o hose with quick disconnects
- 3 disinfecting reservoirs with viewing windoes and control valves
- Noise level o less than 60 dba.
- Voltage: 110 - 1 ph. - 60 Hz. All UL recognized components
- 4 non-marking 5: swivell casters with foot locks
- Round nose for wall damage prevention
- High impact PVC hinges and digital locks
- Storage for used rags
- Lockable storage for products, wipes, towels, etc.
- Front compartment for cleaning/disinfecting items
- Electrostatic spray gun with battery charger and quick disconnects
- Built-in activation gun charger
- Set of flow disks: 16, 20, 30, and 40 microns
- Built-in activation panel with control lights
- Custom graphics are optional