Most residential home owners underestimate the health risks associated with mold exposure. Mold can also cause extensive property damage.
It is important for a home owner or tenant to understand the basic facts of mold and mold spores.
FACTS ABOUT MOLD
- Mold develops mold spores that are microscopic and are transported through the air. These spores can float throughout the entire house when windows and doors open and close. They can be propelled by the slightest movement of air….even when a person or pet walks from room to room.
- Mold spores can easily be taken into the HVAC ( Heating, Ventilation and Air-Conditioning) system and move from the basement level throughout the entire home. The spores contaminate the walls, ceilings, floors, carpets, rugs, draperies, bed linen, furniture, as well as, the circulating air.
- Mold develops a musty odor which may lead you to the place where the moisture problem exists.
- Control the humidity inside of your home. Humidity in excess of 45% may cause mold development.
- Mold spores thrive on moisture. These spores develop into colonies when enough moisture is present.
IT DOES NOT MAKE ECONOMICAL SENSE TO START THE MOLD TREATMENT PROCESS
UNLESS THE MOISTURE OR WATER CAUSING PROBLEMS HAVE BEEN ADDRESSED.
Have the Bionomic Specialist from Bactronx test and evaluate your home for mold, bad odor or bacteria.
How is the Bactronix process different from other mold treatment companies?
The results of the tests are summarized in a BAR (Bionomic Assessment Report). This report will show the levels of contamination in each room of the house.
THE TWO STEP BACTRONIZING PROCESS FOR ELIMINATING MOLD AND MILDEW
- The first step of the Bactronizing Process is the BactroKill Process. This non-toxic, nanotechnology process disinfects and kills mold, mold spores, bad odors and bacteria. All surfaces in each contaminated room are treated, including carpets, rugs, draperies, furniture and the HVAC furnace/filter.
- The second step of the Bactronizing Process is the BactroBlock Process. This non-toxic, nanotechnology process provides residual protection for up to 365 days.
Upon completion of the Bactronizing Process, we test again, to prove that all contamination levels have been reduced to safe levels. We provide the home owner with the Bactronix Seal of Certification. The homeowners have immediate access to their safe home upon completion of the highly effective, non-toxic Bactronizing Process. Note: The Bactronizing Process is harmless to humans, pets and the environment.