The “BactroKart Rapid Response Program” will increase productivity while achieving improved sanitation results.
- HEALTH AND SAFETY
- BACTERIA & FUNGAL CONTROL
- NON-TOXIC PLATFORM
- ODOR MANAGEMENT
- EQUIPMENT MANAGEMENT
- ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT
“NO TOUCH” DISINFECTION TECHNOLOGY DESTROYS BACTERIA AND FUNGUS TO REDUCE THE RISK OF CROSS-CONTAMINATION.Our products are EPA registered for killing today’s generation of pathogenic bacteria. The first step of the “Rapid Response Program” is to measure bio-levels with ATP testing. This provides information determining the contamination level of various surfaces. “You cannot manage what you are not measuring”. From this information, reports and protocols are designed for fast, easy and consistent high level disinfection practices. The Bactronizing Process has proven to be the most advanced and effective non-toxic “no-touch” sanitizing treatment available. Bactronix has designed and engineered sanitation equipment utilizing advanced electrostatic spray technology which assures a 360 degree application for 100% surface coverage, even in the most intricate, complex and hidden areas.
The Bactronizing Process is the leader in fighting the “Super Bug Syndrome”.
BACTRONIX FIGHTS MICROBIAL MIGRATION WITH LOGISTICS SANITATION
- Microbial migration is the leading cause of exposing the public to contamination.
- Fungus and mold produce spores that cross-contaminate as far as they can travel on trucks, boats, cars, planes and trains..
- Bactronizing the trucking system will create a safer vehicle to deliver quality food products.
- Bactronizing will provide an antimicrobial coating on trucks used for multiple deliveries.
- Bactronizing the driver’s cabin and ventilation system will provide a healthier and safer work environment for the driver.
- Walls, ceilings, baseboards and vents
- Diamond flooring and mats
- Flat / solid or modular mesh style conveyor systems
- Bottling and Filling equipment
- Storage and blender tanks
- HVAC system
- Refrigerators and Coolers
- Packaging and Labeling equipment
- Electrical control panels
- Refrigerator and condenser fins and coils
- Refrigerated trailers for distribution
- Surfaces including stainless steel, aluminum, brass, plastic, vinyl, marble, granite, wood, cement, ceramics, paint, acoustical materials, filters, etc.
For more information about treatment, products, equipment and local representation for Food Processing solutions, please contact our expert A.J. Powell at: 412-375-7886 or by e-mail at: email@example.com