Enfironmentally friendly nanotechnology Bactronizing Process eliminates bad odors.
As a leader and innovator in the microbial control industry, Bactronix has developed the most effective and safe treatment process to remove bad odors. The Bactronizing Process is even effective in nursing homes, gyms and locker rooms. The process is very effective in homes that have tobacco smoke odors or homes that have been contaminated by dogs or cats.
Most competitive products on today’s market are cover-ups, masking the odor temporarily but not permanently. The Bactronizing Process kills the odor-causing contaminant at its source and provides long lasting residual value.
If you have a serious odor problem in your house or business,
call the professionals at Bactronix for a free estimate.
Why is the Bactronizing process so effective against odors?
- It does not cover up the odor;
it eliminates the source of the odor by killing the bacteria, the mold, mold spores
or the VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds).
- The Process does not use products with fragrances.
- The Process kills biological as well as organic odors.
- The Process works instantaneously and has residual value of up to 365 days.
- The products used in the Process are non-toxic, safe to humans, animals, plants and the environment.
- The products used in the Process are EPA registered, USDA accepted, medical grade.
What are considered “Bad Odors” in a home?
- Tobacco Smoke Odor
- Pet Odors
- Cooking Odors
- Body Odors
- Sweaty Clothing Odors ( Laundry Piles)
- Mold And Moisture Odors
- Garbage Can Odors
- Spoiled Food Odors
- Milk Spillage Odors In Carpets And Rugs
|What Bactronix has treated for bad odors:|
| || |