Pet Care

Complete Flea and Tick Control

BactroBUG is a breakthrough product that kills fleas and ticks on contact and is non-toxic to mammal pets and humans. It is safe to use around children with no risk of toxic product transfer from pet flea & tick collars or insect spray repellants

BactroBUG incorporates residual qualities that acts as a continuing deterrent to re-infestation as nymphs emerge from eggs. You can protect your pet, your household and your family from the dangers and annoyance of flea and tick infestations. You can end the constant painful itching and scratching that torments your pet with out the use of dangerous toxins.

Protect yourself and your family without having to use products that contain chemicals recognized as environmental hazards.

Other Uses for BactroBUG





& Millipedes





Carpet Beetles

Benefits of Bactronix’s Bactrobug

BactroBUG kills through accelerated dehydration. When properly applied, it kills bed bugs and protects against infestations for 1 year.

This non-toxic, eco-responsible product is safe for the environment, which means you do not have to worry about using it around you children or pets. It does not stain so it will not damage your linens, carpets or furniture. Plus, it will not leave a chemical odor in your home.

Why Are Bed Bugs So


Unlike other pests, bed bugs don’t take bait back to nests. Whenever there is an infestation, only 40% of the bed bugs are being dealt with at the time of treatment, as the other 60% are in the form of eggs that are well hidden under carpeting and between walls. These eggs hatch 10 to 14 days after being laid.

That’s why the best way to rid your home of bed bugs is to use a product that does more than just kill the current bugs. Bactronix BactroBUG has a residual value so newly hatched bed bugs will die within hours. It’s guaranteed to solve your bed bug problem for at least 12 months and includes a certification and 1-year warranty.

There are many choices in today’s market to battle bed bugs such as traditional insecticides and extreme heat treatments. BactroBUG is ideal for uses where sensitive health and exposure to chemicals are concerns such as:

Schools & Dorms
Nursing Homes
Outpatient Centers

Schedule An Appointment

With a certified specialist

Purchase Our Products

Building Trust

Through proven expertise and results

BactroBUG is the only prevention product I have been able to find. I can’t stand the thought of having them in my house. I heard so many horror stories.

– Melinda, working Mom and Wife

I use BactroBUG bed bug killer because it works. I treat it once and I’m done. Everything else requires 2, 3 and sometimes 4 treatments. No bad odor. Happy customers!

– Dennis, pest control company owner

I use BactroBUG bed bug killer because I don’t want dangerous chemicals in my house and around my family.

– Sara, stay at home Mom

We use BactroBUG bed bug prevention because our facility has a ZERO tolerance for bed bugs.

– Richard, general manager rehab center.